Kalispell Chamber of Commerce Convention & Visitor Bureau
- Chambers of Commerce
The Kalispell Chamber of Commerce is the longest-standing and leading advocate for the Flathead Valley community and business climate. Since 1904, the Chamber has provided quality programs and services that drive the economic prosperity and sustainability of this lively community. Creating a climate of growth and success has involved efforts to improve opportunity, infrastructure, development, tourism, and education.
We serve a population of 23,000 in Kalispell, 98,000 in Flathead County, and, in the Kalispell Trade Area, more than 150,000. Our 725 diverse member businesses and organizations, which all joined the chamber to promote civic, commercial, and industrial progress, employ more than half of Flathead County’s workforce.
The chamber was founded more than a century ago, and, in 1987, developed into a nonprofit tourism industry representing the City of Kalispell. In 1991, the Kalispell Chamber Foundation, a 501(c)(3), was created to promote and help execute the Chamber’s mission and goals.
By connecting the best minds, services, and opportunities, we’re creating a better environment for successful living and working in the Flathead Valley and the Kalispell Trade Area.
Whom to Contact
- Krista BorgardtMembership Development ManagerPhone: (406) 758-5054Cell Phone: (406) 314-5301
- Jennifer CronkAdministrative Services ManagerPhone: (406) 758-2806
- Vonnie DayKCVB, Sales AssistantPhone: (406) 758-2809
- Meche EkKalispell Vistor Center CoordinatorPhone: (406) 758-2811
- Dawn JacksonKCVB, Group Sales MangerPhone: (406) 758-2820
- Kate LufkinMarketing & Communications ManagerPhone: (406) 758-2801
- Diane MedlerKCVB, DirectorPhone: (406) 758-2808
- Diane Morton StoutLeadership Flathead Program DirectorPhone: (406) 758-2810Cell Phone: (406) 270-6367
Located in beautiful downtown Kalispell, Montana. Discovery in every direction!